CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22

My Summer in Pictures

Here is a picture of me with my family on graduation day (June 2014)
Before I start this blog, I'm going to share pictures with you of my summer. The first pictures include me traveling to the island of Oahu in Hawaii, Chicago (my hometown), North Carolina (to visit my cousin Danny's new baby, his mom, and his wife for a day), and Disney World in Orlando. They are all in order in the list of locations. There are more pictures I would share, but there's way too many!
OAHU:
CHICAGO:
NORTH CAROLINA:
DISNEY WORLD:
Below these traveling pictures are a few pictures of the times I hung out with my boyfriend, Patrick, and my best friend, Chelsea.
Now you know briefly about my summer in pictures and who is who in my life that I will more than likely be writing about in my future posts.
Thank you for taking the time to view this post.
And now to begin this blog!
-Sully

0 comments: